August 04, 2008

Seize the Carp Contest Winner

Sorry I'm late getting this up, but as always, I'm an unorganized, stuttering mess. On Saturday, I called Elk City's Fashion Nail. The conversation went something like this:
Man Who Answered: Fashion Nail
Me: Yes, I need you to pick a number between 1 and 21.
Man: Ummm....I'm sorry
Me: Yeah, just any number.
Man: Number for pedicure, like price?
Me: Nope, I just need you to pick any number between 1 and 21.
***Long, Awesome, Awkward Silence****
Man:Let me let you talk to the lady who does that nails.
Lady: Hello, may I help you.
Me: Yes, I need you to pick a number between 1 and 21.
Lady: You need me to pick a number?
Me: Yes
Lady: Where are you calling from?
Me: Here in Elk City. I just need you to pick a number.
Lady: For?
Me: To see who wins the contest.
Lady: What contest?
Me: The contest on my blog.
Lady? What's a blog?
Me: Well, it's this web diary thing. If you pick a number someone will win.
Lady: Win what?
Me: a pedicure.
Lady: Ummmm....okay...I guess I'll pick my lucky number.


Since I am rolling out a new feature on the blog today, the chat box over to the right side of the page, I have put that number there. So, if your comment is that lucky number, email me at shondy26@hotmail.com and you can tell me where you want the pedicure and what not.

Also, we aren't done with the new design. It may take a day or two, but you will actually be able to see the tabs, i.e. complaints and grievance, wedding photography, etc. Aside from that, what do you think of the cactus and font design?


Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

"Elk City". Even the name sounds awesome.

Shonda Little said...

You can't make this shit up, sister.

Finish This Page, but click on the older posts, too.

The knee-slappin,' cursin,' GOOD TIMES don't start or end on the front page, so read the older posts! Maybe you missed something. Maybe you forgot. I try to post daily, so read the older posts!
Your Ad Here