June 22, 2008

I'd like to send our condolences to the family of Christi Price. Her husband L.C. has been a longtime friend of our family and is honestly one of my favorite of my father's friends. In everything Christi did, you could see her love for her children. With each of my children, I received no gifts that were more thought out than the ones she sent me. Well, I have to assume that it was not L.C. who bundled those oh-so coordinated packages. ;)
Like any of you reading this, I am still reeling in shock of this news, but I want to let the Price family know how much we think of them.
L.C., Cliff, Cara, Cameron, Joshua, Caleb and Peyton,
Your wife and mother was an amazing woman and we are humbled by our luck in knowing her.

No comments:

Finish This Page, but click on the older posts, too.

The knee-slappin,' cursin,' GOOD TIMES don't start or end on the front page, so read the older posts! Maybe you missed something. Maybe you forgot. I try to post daily, so read the older posts!
Your Ad Here