December 07, 2008

The Slammy Awards?

So, I was scanning through the old television the night before last when I saw perhaps the greatest thing ever bestowed upon my eyes. Apparently, the WWE or the WWF or some other ridicules wrestling programming now has an awards ceremony. Hold it gets better.....wait for it......wait it for it......It is also called the "Slammy" Awards.
As I pondered this, I wondered what possible categories this particular awards show might boost. Perhaps best 'roided out rage freak? Or wildly disproportionate muscles while magically maintaining less body hair than my 2-year-old?
Seriously, who needs the Oscars when we now have this little piece of awesome?

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Mollie Reidland said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
for a different kind of girl said...

That is 100 percent awesome! I can't believe - based purely on the amount of TV time is devoted to watching WWE, divided by the amount of time spent replicating it in-house, multiplied by the time spent re-enacting episodes of RAW with all the WWE action figures my kids have - that I'm just now hearing of these awards!

Anonymous said...

Scarily, I know people who swear it's all real. Weird huh?

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, what a great idea for a Blog award... :D

Oh! My captcha is 'dingsta', which is, I believe, what a gangsta calls his ride during the recession.

Anonymous said...

What channel? What channel?

I could feast on something like that for WEEKS.

Finish This Page, but click on the older posts, too.

The knee-slappin,' cursin,' GOOD TIMES don't start or end on the front page, so read the older posts! Maybe you missed something. Maybe you forgot. I try to post daily, so read the older posts!
Your Ad Here