July 07, 2008

Cashing in on the Cute Kid, my Etrade Baby!


After the "E-trade Baby" commercials started airing, I would periodically hear from others that they believed my youngest Rolan looked like the darling little lad in the ads. Well, Rolan is of course cuter, but you know what I am saying. I guess I don't have the Dina Lohan kid-pimping gene or maybe we could ring the register on our cuter-than-expected kiddos.
Anyways, I've been looking for an excuse to post this photograph of a gleeful, giddy Rolan, soaked and silly after bobbing for apples at Wyatt Webb's recent birthday party. On a side note, I left the party feeling worse about myself than I already do since Mollie is such a glorious overachiever as far as party planning goes. Biotch!
Well, you know I ramble, so I'll steer this bird back to the road I started on. Do you think Rolan favors the E-trade Baby? If so, do you have the number to a kiddie agent? Calm down, I'm only joking. Also, I picked this particular commercial with the baby because it is the one where he says he underestimated the creepiness of the clown. I couldn't agree with that kid more -- there is nothing creepier than a clown.
OH, AND TODAY IS BABY ROLAN'S 2ND BIRTHDAY! I'm so thankful God picked me for you, baby boy.


No comments:

Finish This Page, but click on the older posts, too.

The knee-slappin,' cursin,' GOOD TIMES don't start or end on the front page, so read the older posts! Maybe you missed something. Maybe you forgot. I try to post daily, so read the older posts!
Your Ad Here